Emergencies are unpredictable and complex, your emergency management software shouldn't be. At D4H, we understand the importance of swift coordination, clear communication, and informed decision-making. D4H is tailored to meet the unique challenges faced by emergency management agencies by being both highly customizable and incredibly easy to use. Designed to handle everything from natural hazards to industrial incidents, D4H empowers emergency managers at every stage of the incident lifecycle.
"I’m excited about the future of D4H Incident Management I’m blown away that I was able to create a new info-manager form for them within 10 minutes and they began using it straight away. From an audit and accountability point of view, it’s amazing to have a nicely presented package of PDFs and a brilliant log, it’s helped us step up to a higher level of performance."
“D4H worked amazingly well – the staff were overwhelmingly positive about the product and found it very intuitive and useful. It has considerably improved situational awareness within our EOC and I believe it has also helped to achieve our objectives, by maintaining focus and tracking tasks better during the operation. Some of the staff on the operation had not even attended the one-hour familiarization session, but were given a login and a few tips and were using the system within a few minutes. Our partner agencies, emergency services, and political leaders have also been very impressed with the live SITREP we were able to share, and with our overall situational awareness in the EOC.”
- National Emergency Management Agencies
- State/Provincial Emergency Management Offices
- Local/Municipal/ County Emergency Management Departments
- Emergency Operations Centers (EOCs)
- Emergency Coordination Centers (ECCs)
- Non-Governmental Disaster Relief Organizations
- International Humanitarian Relief Organizations
- Specialized Disaster Response Teams
- University and Research Institutions with Emergency Management Programs
- Private Sector Emergency Management Firms
- Community-Based Disaster Preparedness Organizations
- Regional Emergency Management Partnerships and Alliances