Trusted by 100,000+ responders, emergency managers, and businesses wherever humans go.
Companies like D4H are building insanely great stuff. We are creating thick, real, meaningful value for those involved in the response to an emergency. There has been a drastic escalation in the type and number of incidents having an impact on the human race. Our ever more interconnected world has led to new natural, political, and technological hazards. Together, we now respond to an ever-increasing number of these disasters that cause human, environmental, financial, and socioeconomic impacts; sometimes on an international scale.
That’s why we created our cloud platform for emergency response. D4H helps businesses, organizations, and public safety respond 10X more effectively to emergencies by using our software.
These technologies are designed to be frictionless and feel like superpowers. You’ll be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience to the people using them.
You’ll be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience both reactively via our help desk, and pro-actively through reach-outs and direct relasionship building with our customers, across all D4H web applications and mobile apps. You’ll also have ample opportunities to carve out your own passion projects related to customers experience.
We’re a remote company with a fully distributed team.
What you can expect
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Resolve customer issues via email, chat, and video conferencing.
- Become a product expert, continually research and learn the current and future best practices of using D4H.
- Ensuring that all our customers have a great experience with our product.
- Troubleshoot by replicating and then documenting reported bugs for the Product Team.
- Collaborate with our Product Team to provide feedback on new features.
- Create and update our documentation based on your customer interactions.
- Work hard to solve customer problems while delighting them along the way.
- Suggest and implement improvements to support workflows.
- Work alongside others to help define and shape product goals, roadmap, priorities, and strategy based on your frontline knowledge of customer needs.
- Reach out to customers proactively on a recurring basis to see if you can assist them with any questions, tasks, demo new features, or help with configurations.
- Assist with new customer implementations to build templates, answer questions, import content, configure accounts, and other tasks as needed.
Projects you might work on
When you’re not leading an exemplary customer experience, you’ll have a lot of freedom to work on things that will make your life, and the lives of your coworkers, easier.
Current and past Customer Support Specialists have:
- Tested and launched new customer experience systems and tools.
- Designed and implemented premium support products.
- Pitched new functionality and features to the company.
- Build workflows that automate and help improve the overall customer experience.
You should apply if:
You’ve got the personality
- You’re a natural communicator and delight in using those skills to help others.
- You have a passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- You love exploring new technologies and figuring things out.
- You enjoy solving many small problems per day.
- You like being challenged in learning.
- Ideally you’d have an interest in emergency response, incident management, disaster recovery, emergency services, search & rescue, first response, or public safety.
You’re a CS/CX professional
- You’ve got experience in a service-oriented customer facing role.
- You can demonstrate your ability to produce quality written content in excellent written English.
- You can manage cases throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team, and case resolution.
- You can jump into a complex situation and make sense of and communicate clearly to stakeholders what’s going on.
- You’re comfortable using chat & email help desk platforms such as Help Scout.
You’ve got the technical acumen
- You’re able to understand and communicate semi-technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill levels.
- You’re very quick and comfortable using computer software with an advanced level of experience using web applications and mobile apps.
- You’ve a genuine enjoyment of technology.
How to apply?
Email email@example.com with an introduction to why you want to work at D4H along with your LinkedIn profile.